Last Saturday Kevin and I finally made it to the Washington D.C. Temple which is the closest temple to us. It was great to finally see it and we had a really great day at the temple. The grounds were also really pretty. The tulips were in full bloom; I don't know if tulips are normally this big, but the tulips seemed huge to me-- but they were gorgeous. The rest of this week Kevin has been super busy studying for finals. I can't believe his first year is almost over. It has gone by so fast! I still feel like we are so new here. He has a few more finals left and then he gets only a few days off before he has a half-day class for about 5 weeks while he studies for his boards. After all that he might get a few weeks for a break! It's pretty crazy. We hope to do a little but of camping when he does have a break which will be really fun.


4 comments:
I am so glad you guys enjoyed the temple and the tulips! I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE UPCOMING WEEEKS OF FUUNNNNNNNNN in the SUNN! =) ! I always have fun with you guys!
Beautiful pictures. Glad you guys had a nice trip! Hope to see you soon.
The temple is always so nice to visit. Steve and I are going next week and I couldn't be happier! You really take it for granted when you live so close to the temple. I am glad you guys had a good trip, and the tulips are beautiful! I can't wait for Memorial day!! We should get together soon too.
Hey there! So glad we found your blog!! Sounds like you guys have really been enjoying life and having fun! I've always wanted to see the Washington DC Temple. How cool! Good luck with finals and all that fun stuff! Also congrats on buyina house! That is honestly so cool!
Post a Comment