Friday, April 24, 2009

Day off and old pics

Kevin got off school really early on Thursday and so we decided to rush down the the beach and spend the afternoon. I had to go service one of my machines down that way anyways so we would already be halfway to the beach. It was a great and sunny day, but not too hot. It was just perfect. We brought the dogs and Kevin and them had fun running around and splashing in the water. It was very relaxing to just sit there for a few hours. Then we went and walked on the boardwalk area and got dinner before we drove back. (These pics are from our cell phone so they aren't the best)



Jordan had a lot of fun exploring the beach- she just wandered around and found some funny stuff. Her and I and Charlie were walking down the beach and Kev was sleeping and she went right up to this tarp looking thing- I was a ways from her so I couldn't really stop her from going up to it. Anyways when she got up to it this person stuck there head out and just like pet her and probably said "go away". I have no idea what they were doing, but there were completely inside this tent/tarp/sleeping bag thing. But all of us were very surprised and then I felt so awkard that my dog disturbed them. LOL. It was too funny.





Here are more pictures from Spring Break!!
Kurt (Kevin's brother) and Laura's wedding day! (Kevin put the setting on sepia- kinda weird)




This picture is sideways sorry- but it's from Heather's wedding- the reception was beautiful and the pic doesn't do it justice.


Heather and her husband after the temple




Me and Heidi (waiting for Heather outside the temple)







4 comments:

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

I want to go to the beach now! It looks like you guys had a great time, and if you can mix business with pleasure- I say go for it!! Thanks for coming over the other day it was so fun having you guys! I can't wait for memorial day weekend!

The Duncan's said...

I'm so excited it's beach weather again! I'm glad you guy's had a fun day at the beach with the dogs. I too am way excited for Memorial day!

Debbie said...

Hi wonderful people! how are you hahahahaha of course i know... U GUYS ARE LOVING LIFE! i love the beach! what a great place huh!

Heather said...

love it!! Thanks again for coming out. That meant so much to me to have you there!!