Sleepy Baby
Wyatt had his four month check up today (a little bit early since him and I are leaving for California tomorrow- I am getting my wisdom teeth out). He is still in the 75 percentile for both height and weight. He weighs 15lbs 11 oz, height 25 3/4 in. This baby loves to talk! He is very social (like his dad) and will coo and squeal all day long if he could. The doctor was even surprised and thought he seemed like a very happy baby. Since he is so happy and content he really isn't interested in learning how to roll over- this is something we are going to have to work on in the next few weeks. He hates being on stomach and will flail his arms and legs and start grunting. We always get comments that he is so alert- he loves to look at the world around him, especially people. I will hold him in sacrament meeting at church on my lap and he will just watch and follow each person as they walk by. Wyatt is also really ticklish, the doctor was checking his legs and hips today and he just started to giggle and giggle. It was so cute! We love to tickle our little baby and get him laughing. Wyatt loves his fingers right now; I don't know if he is starting to teethe or if it's just comforting, but he has been constantly chewing on his fingers and fist lately. He can also hold a rattle with either or both hands and will try to put that in his mouth also. I guess that is just how babies learn and he is really learning a lot. Our little Wyatt is just so easy going and happy- everyone just loves him and wants to take him home. Jordan the dog tries to lick him a lot, but he doesn't mind and I think he actually likes her because of it. Charlie is still sort of clueless and has almost stepped on Wyatt a few times. Wyatt has been going to the gym childcare a few times and that has been a fun change of pace for both of us. Oh yes, everyone is jealous because Wyatt sleeps 10 hours a night and takes a few naps during the day. What a wonderful baby!
Other events in the Allred house:
*Kevin busy working on patients at school, has scheduled his board exam and WILL take them.
*Kevin is also getting excited to start a big garden again, after his boards.
*Kevin loves to go hunting with Bryson and Wayne (they are so obsessed that they shot a possum and they cooked it up and we all tried a piece).
*We eat deer meat now.
*We went to a fun murder mystery party at Bryson and Deborah's house and I was the murderer!
*Sam has been going back to the gym with friend Emily.
*Sam also did a fun craft with girl friends.
* So excited that the weather has been improving so that we can soon go camping/boating.
*Sam and Wyatt go to CA for 11 days. Sam has to get her wisdom teeth out!
*We love our ward, Kevin is now the 11 yr old scout leader and Sam teaches the 6-7 yr olds in primary.
*We went shotgun shooting with friends. The girls and baby wyatt hung out by the fire while the boys shot their guns (they are obsessed). We got Wyatt ear muff sound protection and it was so cute. Then the girls and I had a chance to shoot some guns when the boys were done.
Turning him into a country boy-- Gun shooting and camfires
Murder Mystery Party Friends
Murder Mystery-Sam= medicine woman and Kev= mexican mountain miner man
Possum Meat!
2 comments:
Holy cow! You guys have been busy! Looks like a lot of fun,though! Sam, you look seriously hot with that gun! :) We sure miss you guys! We need to hang out more. I hope that all goes well with getting your wisdom teeth out! And what can I say about Wyatt? He is so darling. And getting so big! What a doll. I'm glad he's doing so well. I can't wait to get my hands on him! Lets get together when you get back!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! You guys make me laugh! we love u guys!
Post a Comment