Monday, November 1, 2010

Baby Wyatt is here








Baby Wyatt arrived on October 15th at 5:57pm by c-section, after all day of labor, his head was not cooperating and wouldn't come out normally. He came out nice and healthy though after a long day. His stats were 8lbs 5oz, 21.5 inches long. He came out so alert and cute, it was such an amazing day! We loved being able to have him in our arms finally. He is two weeks old now and is such a good baby. He eats about every three hours and then goes back to sleep for a few hours after being awake and pretty happy for just a little bit. My mom was able to come out and was such a huge help and I was able to catch up on some sleep. He has been so fun and he makes us laugh every day at all the cute things he goes. (the pictures are in backwards order)

6 comments:

heidi said...

He is SO cute!!! Congrats!

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

He is darling! I can't believe how big he is getting already! They change so much those first few months.... I'm glad you liked the pictures, not bad for the hospital room as a background. You have such a beautiful family.

Amy said...

So dang cute. I love the picture of Kevin and Wyatt sleeping in the chair. Can't wait to see you guys. When will you be in California? I want to hold that baby!!! You can leave him with me while you take a break :-) I am sure your mom won't mind one little bit.

Debbie said...

HE IS SUPER DUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love his little halloween outfit! I still can't believe he is here already! ISN'T IT CRAZY!?!?!?!??!?!?! and yes i agree. A GNO is needed soon!!!

Heather said...

I just want to meet him and hold him!!! When are you coming out west? We will be in California for Thanksgiving and Christmas and would LOVE to see you guys. Congratulations

Bekah said...

SO happy for you guys! glad everything went well and that he is here and safe! He is adorable!