We are so anxious for this guy to get here! My Dr. made it sound like I would go so early, and I am pretty far progressed (a little more than 3cm dilated and 50% effaced), but still no consistent contractions. It is getting a little bit frustrating, but it is still early so I know we need to be patient. Sorry I could never get those belly pictures to work, here are some new ones from October 4th, and also pictures of the baby's room. I guess I gave into the name of our baby being Wyatt. I was holding out until he was born, but we were at the craft store and we bought these letters and decorated them. I guess it's final!! Still deciding on the middle name. I have been feeling much more PREGNANT, but still am so lucky that everything has gone so great and I really haven't been too uncomfortable until now. I've had a few great baby showers and realized I have such great family, friends, and ward members that will all be there to help me. Hope he comes soon!!
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Baby Baby!!!
We are so anxious for this guy to get here! My Dr. made it sound like I would go so early, and I am pretty far progressed (a little more than 3cm dilated and 50% effaced), but still no consistent contractions. It is getting a little bit frustrating, but it is still early so I know we need to be patient. Sorry I could never get those belly pictures to work, here are some new ones from October 4th, and also pictures of the baby's room. I guess I gave into the name of our baby being Wyatt. I was holding out until he was born, but we were at the craft store and we bought these letters and decorated them. I guess it's final!! Still deciding on the middle name. I have been feeling much more PREGNANT, but still am so lucky that everything has gone so great and I really haven't been too uncomfortable until now. I've had a few great baby showers and realized I have such great family, friends, and ward members that will all be there to help me. Hope he comes soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
sooooo cute! you look great too! can't wait to see the little guy! i haven't forgotten about your carseat canopy! my family just left today so i'll get right on it :)
SO CUTE!!!! I cannot wait to meet him. You guys are going to be amazing parents
Awwwwwwwwwwwww sam and kevin you guys did a great job! That room is super duper cute! We can't wait for your little man to get here! We are so excited for you guys!!! I LOVE THE ROOM! Sam you look so so good! I wish I looked good pregnant like you! BEAUTIFUL SAM! BEAUTIFUL!
I love the room, it is such a cute place for your little fellow. I really like the name Wyatt, and I'm sure you will see him and it will totally fit. I can't believe you haven't had him yet! I will keep you all in my prayers! I am so excited for you guys, and I can't wait to meet him!
Awwww...Wyatt is a good name! I can't wait to see pics of this little cutie-I hope everything goes well for you!
Post a Comment