Friday, May 21, 2010

It's A...

BOY!!!! We are so excited. I guess it is time for football and bugs! Now we can do the dog themed room we wanted to do. Yea! We did a 3D ultrasound and it was so cool. We could see the baby's features, his great "muscle-tone" as the ultrasound guy said, and the baby moving in real time. Lots of fun!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!!!!!! Ur a lucky duck kevin hahahahahaha... or is sam the luckier one... God's grace has saved her from your wrath hahahahahah... XOXO

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

We are so excited for you guys! What a fun theme for his room, dogs will be so cute! So, sounds like we need to do some shopping!! Congrats again, I'm glad you guys got to see your little man!

Richins Family said...

so excited for you guys!

Bekah said...

Boys are so much fun! They are insane, but I love having a boy! Cant wait to see some pictures of his room, love the dog theme. Congrats you guys