Wednesday, May 5, 2010

An Announcement!

Yes, it is true. I am pregnant!! According to the doctors everything looks great. I have been kind of sick, but it is getting better. I am already 15 weeks along so I have 3 solid months done, and 6 months to go. We are so excited!! It'll be so fun, and of course Kevin is hoping for a boy, but we will be happy with a boy or a girl. We are so eager to find out- but are going to wait a few more weeks. We will send an update as soon as we find out the gender. Sorry this is a little bit short, it is late. My family is throwing a beach party/baby shower when we are in CA in late May so anyone who is in CA and wants to come, send me your address...email, facebook, text, call...whatever. It will be a fun celebration and all are invited.

9 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys--you will be such fun parents. Glad to hear you're feeling better--nothing is worse than feeling sick! I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl.

heidi said...

Oh my goodness!! Congrats!! We are so excited and so happy for you!! Love you guys!

Keri said...

Yeah! Are you ready for a little Kevin? I want to come to your shower here in California. Let me know PLEASE!! Does this make me an aunt or a GRANDMA??? Love you guys. You are going to be awesome parents!!

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

FINALLY! You told! Now I don't have to worry about spilling the beans! Man, we are so excited for you guys! I can't wait to find out what your having so we can go shopping!! Congrats again, we love you guys!

Heather said...

I am so excited for you guys!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That baby is so lucky. I am here and would LOVE to come to the shower so add me to the list :)

Richins Family said...

I'm soo excited for you guys! I hope we get to see you soon :)

Bekah said...

Oh my goodness! We are so excited for you guys and this new journey of your life. Motherhood really is bliss and what great timing for your announcement... Happy Mothers Day!

mcafeesluvcali said...

Oh, I wish it was when we were coming(July 4th). Congrats to the both of you. That is such exciting news.

Debbie said...

I <3 U guys! Im so excited!!!