Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Super Bowl Party

Super Bowl... Lots of friends, food, chocolate, and snow!! It was lots of fun and we probably all gained 5 pounds. Here are the pictures of everyone and all the food. I don't think I got a picture of Ashley's amazing dessert though.








3 comments:

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

Your party was so fun! Thanks again for all the work you guys did. The chocolate fountain was awesome!! We had such a good time, you guys are amazing. thanks for being such awesome friends!

Amy said...

So people came despite the snow! That's good! I've been seeing all of the news stories and how they are saying it is like a natural disaster or something. I love how you make it sound like it's just another snowy winter. It's funny how people get when they're not used to snow and then they get a lot of it. Hopefully it's not too bad for you guys! It was so great to see you around Christmas time!

Debbie said...

WE LOVED YOUR SUPER BOWL PARTY! You guys are the best! You 2 sure know how to throw and host parties! Were lucky to have such great friends! Im glad the weather was kind to us that day so we could come and play! The food was yummy and amazing! Chicken wings, chocolate fountain, ashleys sinful dessert, hahahaha and great company! Thanks again sam and kevin!