Monday, August 31, 2009

How many feathers do you think they jam into an average sized pillow?

I really did not want to find out the answer to this question, but we did when we came home Saturday night and apparently our dogs decided to have a little pillow fight. So there were feathers everywhere in the living room. In some places I swear it was 3 inches thick! Oh my goodness, what a pain to clean up, I really could have never imagined how many feathers they really jam into one pillow!






6 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh good grief. Your puppies sure are troublemakers!

Emily said...

Oh my gosh!!

Debbie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! thats exactly what kylee did... JK!

Skylar and Lauren said...

well, I guess u know now huh? Sorry bout that...i cringed when I saw the picture and the mess!!! The poor pillow! good luck with the cleanup I bet u'll be finding feathers for a while!!!

Heather said...

a lot more feathers than I would have thought!!! Miss you guys!!

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

Sorry guys but thats just funny! I thought it looked like a rug when I first saw it. Gotta love those pups! ( But they still don't replace children... Ha, ha. Kidding)