Here are finally some pictures of our apartment/condo, for all of those who have been waiting, and I still don't have all the rooms- (explanation: we lost the charger for our camera battery so we haven't been able to use our camera so we used my mom's camera to take these pictures and we forgot the other two guest rooms
Kitchen looking in

Our awesome table which fits great in our kitchen

Living room (door to get in apartment is to the right)

This is what the door area looks like

Living room opposite of the TV cabinet

One more view of the living room- the love seat with kat and my dad on it.

Bedroom with new furniture and painted blue to match


This is Kat and the dogs hanging out in our upstairs spare bedroom- sorry we will get more pics of this.

This is the outside stairs and doors to our apartment- the flowers on the steps are compliments of our neighbor.
4 comments:
Your new place is so nice!!!! I can't wait to come and visit :-) New York, here we come. I'm also glad to hear you have a job! We need to catch up... talk to you later.
~ Jen
Wow your place looks great!
We should totaly hang out again. But Andy says I came on to strong asking you guy's to stay for a movie after dinner that one night. I thought we were to that leval but maybe not???? lol
See you soon.
Annie
The apartment looks really nice. Love the colors and it's so clean. Where's the washer and dryer. Hope all is well. Get that car done! thanks.
Sam I love your guys place, it looks very nice!! Sounds like you have been busy, and another dog too! Congrats on the new job. I miss talking to you, work really isn't the same. Glad to see everything working out for you guys you deserved it!
Post a Comment