Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

Halloween was a blast for us because we dressed up our dogs. I know, we're obsessed and a bit weird. Besides dressing up our dogs we went to a church Halloween party and Chilli cookoff. We made some Chilli, but we didn't win... bummer, jk. We got to socialize with our friends and see their cute kids in their costumes. Then we had a "trunk or treat" where the kids trick or treat from car to car and we brought the dogs with their costumes and all the kids loved them. After all that fun we went back home to pass out candy to trick-or-treaters and watch a scary movie. Here are the pictures:

Our pumpkins: Kevin's beloved UofU pumpkin and my dog pumpkin.

I guess it's hard to be a princess, right Jordan?

Ready to go trick-or-treating!!



She isn't too sure about Halloween.



Sheriff Charlie posing for the camera.




Looks like the sheriff is ready for patrol!



3 comments:

Momma said...

I'm glad you did say they are dogs. Hope all is well. Now that Sam is working I do get to hear from Kevin a little more which is nice. I couldn't vote for Bob Barr because I want my vote to count as a vote against Obama. We are really in trouble if he's elected which it looks like he will be. See ya.

mum said...

The dogs look adorable. Looks like you had a super fun Halloween.
Sam-Congrats on the new job!
It is so nice there, we really had a good time when we came to visit. Thanks again for having us and for such a fun time!!

Anonymous said...

The dogs look so cute!!! I wish I could dress up the cats but don't think they would like it very much :-)