Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

Here we are as Fred and Wilma Flinstone. We have been doing lots of fun Halloween activities. Party at our friends' house, the Dunhams, was lots of fun and Deborah made some super cute finger foods and cupcakes. We also went to King's Dominion and walked through a few of the haunted houses they had and then rode some rollercoasters, but it was cold and sprinkling so our faces hurt after the rides- but still way fun. Also went to the ward trunk or treat with our decorated trunk and handed out candy. Lastly, Halloween night was spent watching Hocus Pocus (yes it's a kids movie but I love it) and then Transformers 2 with the Cottrells and Ames. In a nut shell, we had lots of fun this Halloween. Here is one picture of our costumes, a few more are to come:

9 comments:

Amy said...

Awesome costumes!! It sounds like you guys had fun! And btw...you must have been intuitive or something when you got Emma that outfit because it brings out her eyes so well! Thanks again!

Debbie said...

U GUYS ARE SOO CUTE! =D cute cute costumes!

Keri said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!! THAT TOTALLY MADE MY DAY! YOU ARE THE BEST FRED AND WILMA EVER! HOPE TO SEE YOU IN UTAH!!

Heather said...

SHUT UP!!! That is so stinking cute!! You guys look great!! We miss you guys. Are you coming out for Heidi's wedding? I hope so!!

Momma said...

You guys look really cute. You're funny

The Dunhams said...

Hocus Pocus is my favorite Halloween movie and I watch it every year! :) It was fun having you both over at our party.

The Duncan's said...

That is freakin fantastic!!!!! I love it!!

Richins Family said...

oh my heck you guys looked AWESOME :) we didn't dress up this year LAME! miss you guys

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

I love your costumes! You guys are the cutest couple!