Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fun day

We woke up this morning and there was something a little different. Was it the rain? No, that happens almost every day. Was it the fact I was burning up from the heat? No. Was it that the dogs had weasled their way into our bed? No.

I know!! It was the kitten meowing outside our house.

So I went outside and looked for the source of the crying, and on the side of our house I saw it trying to climb a chain linked fence. I said here kitty and it bolted for me. Then I went to walk inside and the cat bolted into the house. She caught Charlie off guard and he didn't know what to do.

Once we got everyone settled down and the dogs used to her they were fine. Here is a few photos and a video.



Although we really like the kitty we are looking for it's owner. But if they don't turn up we might just keep her.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I cannot believe how well the dogs and the cat get along...We want to come visit!!

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

What a cute kitty! Camri will have to over and maul it.(She loves cats) I am soooo excited for the tomatoes in your garden to be ready! You'll find me out there stealing tomatoes at all hours of the night! They are my favorite! We should get together and make salsa with them, I have a great recipe. It was really fun seeing you guys on Friday too, we need to get together again soon.