Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Spring Break
Over spring break we were lucky enough to attend two weddings. One in California for a very dear friend and one in Utah for Kevin's brother. We had a great time, but it was really really busy. It was a fun time to see family since we haven't seen everyone since Christmas. We went to Disneyland while we were in California which was a blast! The weather was great in both states, the weddings were amazing and we definitely were never bored. Pictures to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so glad u had a lot of fun there! I am so jealous! I miss california!!!! I miss uuuu! Call me!
Thanks so much for coming to the wedding. It really means alot to us to have friends (actually FAMILY) like you. We were so glad to have you here and especially at the temple with Heather on her special day. We love you guys!!
Sounds like so much fun-i am SO JEALOUS that you got to go to heather's wedding and cali! I feel like I haven't seen u in forever, do u like ur new ward/job/house??? Do u think u'll be able to make it on thursday-i know we'd all love to see u!
Post a Comment