Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Dog Mall








There is this really cool outside mall/shopping center here called Stonypoint and they allow dogs- even a lot of the stores allow dogs in them. So here are a few pictures of Charlie and I at the "dog mall". It is pretty fun. We never really buy anything, we just usually go and get something to eat and just walk around. Charlie does really well; sometimes he barks at other dogs, but he loves to go shop inside all the fun stores. It's pretty silly, but really fun!! LOL!


3 comments:

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

I have been there but I didn't notice it was a dog mall! I'm so dense. It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun with Charlie! We need to have you over soon... Let me know when a good day would be,ok?

Bekah said...

Love that there is a dog mall! How fun for you and Charlie. He is so cute by the way. Its good to hear that you and Kevin are doing well and just trucking along. When you are done with your decorating project be sure to post some pictures! I miss seeing you at work everyday!

Momma said...

I love and miss you. You are so far away that it sucks. I have your car at the law office just waiting for it to be posted. I wish you were closer. Hope Sam's mom is ok, scary. Love, Mom