Jack is 6 months old! What a happy calm baby. We have been getting that comment a lot lately that he is "calm". Wyatt was such a good baby (Kevin sometimes says Wyatt was easier but I don't know), Jack is equally as good, but I think he is more calm like people say. Unless he needs a diaper change or bottle or is tired (or hot, he hates being hot) he is content to watch what is going on around him. He especially loves to watch Wyatt and all his silly antics. I feel like I had to entertain Wyatt a lot more?? Jack loves to "talk" to us and smile. He loves when Wyatt shares his blanket and they both lay there. He likes our play jumper and is ok with the bumbo for a little while. He is still scooting and wiggling, but not crawling. **Update: As of August 9th- he does an army crawl and he will deliberately go forward to get a toy etc.** He is grabbing at toys more now. He likes to suck his fingers or fist. His 6 month check up went well and he was 18 lbs and 26 inches- not sure what that is on the charts or how it compares with Wyatt, I will have to check on that. He gets cuter by the day! We love this sweet baby! It still is super busy with Jack and Wyatt though, they are both demanding, but hey that is life and we love it!
2 comments:
What a cutie. He looks a lot like Wyatt, but yet has his own look too. We sure miss you guys!
love these!!!
Post a Comment