Wow, our almost 2 month vacation was such a whirlwind. Unfortunately, Kevin only got to stay for about 2 weeks, but we had a great time. Graduation was on Friday and Farrell and I flew back to Utah on Saturday, then Kevin and Jeff came on Sunday. The flights were kind of crazy, we just had too much stuff with backpacks and carseats, but we made it after a tiring trip. Since the trip was so tiring, Farrell and I were freaking out talking about how I was going to fly home alone with 2 kids in July. I started getting so freaked out, but figured I would have to deal with that later. I was able to see my grandma and some other family on Mother's Day for a little bit before she left for Hawaii. It was nice that she was able to see the kids even if it was for short time.
Monday night we did Jack's baby blessing with the Allred Family since they were all in town for Jill's wedding. Unfortunately because of timing none of my side of the family was able to be there, but we know they would have if they could and they were there in spirit. The blessing was wonderful. Jack wore the same outfit that Wyatt wore which was my dad's christening outfit. We know that Jack is such a special spirit that came to us in Heaven, he was one of Jesus' special servants. His life might be hard in this crazy world, but we know he is a strong spirit who will make a difference in this world.
After the baby blessing it was wedding prep time!! We had a fun bonfire with some of the family and Tyler after the blessing and all the kids had a great time. Wyatt loved Mema's swing. He would swing forever and never want to get out. He also love loved all his cousins. His cousins Maddy and Lauren were especially sweet about playing with him and pushing him on the swing so he really loved them. Him and William played better than at Christmas, William is the cutest most inquisitive fun little guy, and sometimes Wyatt didn't know what to think. We were able to go to Amber's one day and play for a little bit, Wyatt had fun with all the kids, especially the twins.
We had to run a bunch of errands on Monday and Tuesday to get ready for the wedding. Tuesday was Jill's endowments and it was wonderful. We hadn't been to the temple in over 6 months so it was nice to do a session. It was a great experience to be at the temple for Jill and be with so much of the family. What a nice night it was and so special to see Jill and Tyler on their way to great and wonderful things. We are so happy that Jill found someone that is perfect for her! Kevin's cousin Felicity and her kids watched Jack and Wyatt and he had an awesome time.
Here are some pics of the blessing and then a sneak peak of Jill and Tyler's wedding! To be continued...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well I sure am glad you guys are back! LETS PLAY YAY!!!!! I can't believe how fast time has flown for us all! Life goes on faster than I expected it too... MISS YOU GUYS!
Post a Comment