It snowed a ton in Virginia right before we left to go to Utah. It was a lot of fun and the city was shut down for a few days!!






For Christmas this year we got to fly into Utah to see both of our families. Most of my family in CA drive to Ut for christmas every year. We almost missed our plane into Utah because we took the train to fly out of D.C., what a great start to our trip!
We got to spend time with many of our family and friends and it was so fun to be able to see everyone. We skied one day in Park City and it was a great day skiing. We also went tubing/sledding in Park City and Kevin, Bob, and Josh went half-naked on one of the runs.
Had some fun parties at Kevin's mom's house with all of Kevin's siblings and the nieces and nephews. All those kids are so cute and it is sad we never get to see them, they grow up so fast. Amber (kevin's sister) taught us more about eating healthy and we have actually been making some progress and changes in that department. I got to see two good friends who had babies this past year. It was fun to see them and their cute little babies.
Since we got back we have just been getting back into work and school. Work is pretty busy as it always is this time of year in accounting. Kevin is now in young men's at church and I am now a primary teacher along with achievement days leader. We are excited for this new year. Kevin will be busy with school, but he should be in the clinic a lot getting lots of experience. We can't wait until it warms up so that we can get back outside more, camping and boating.
6 comments:
What a fun Christmas! ( I wanted a snuggie...) I'm sort of sad Steve and I missed all the snow here in VA. Then we missed it again in Utah. Glad you guys had a fun trip! And it was awesome going to Wingers with you guys while we were all in Utah.
Looks like you had fun! I love the pic of ur house with the snow coming down around it-soo prettty-and I love the christmas lights!
Thanks for the update. I always check to see if you've been on and today was a great surprise!
I <3 u guys! Im so glad we got to spend a little time with you guys before you took off... now that things are back into gear we need to play again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Sam and Kev!!! We miss you guys like crazy!! I wish we lived closer so we could hang out. It looks like you guys are doing well...The snow looks about like Rexburg :)and Sam, totally try Yoga, you will LOVE it!!
Post a Comment