So I have been trying to update our blog for about a month, but everytime I try I get interrupted. So here I go again...
**Christmas in Utah: We went to Utah for about a week and stayed over Christmas. It was really fun to see all our family in Utah, especially the cute little nieces and nephews that we miss so much. I would say it was a little bit more of a layed back Christmas than I usually have, I am usually going with my parents to all of the houses of my grandparents, ex-step grandparents, uncles etc
etc lol. This year we were at Kevin's mom's house and Kevin and I just opened presents with each other and with Farrell and then the rest of the family didn't come over untill later that evening.
etc lol. This year we were at Kevin's mom's house and Kevin and I just opened presents with each other and with Farrell and then the rest of the family didn't come over untill later that evening.
The Christmas party at Farrell's was a blast. Everyone in the family was there, which was amazing! We did a white elephant gift exchange which was very funny, especially when the 5 year old Anonya pulled out adult underwear as her gift!! We ended the night with the kids and the rest of the family singing Christmas carols which was so so cute. We had a really fun time in Utah and we were so glad to spend time with Kevin's siblings, mom and nieces and nephews.
No comments:
Post a Comment