1. I'm a boy (big surprise).
2. I am graduating from the U on May 2.
3. I love Jeeps!
4. I love Samantha (Sam) !!!
5. I wear flip flops whenever I can.
6. I fly fish.
7. I wake up happy.
8. I am going to dental school in Richmond, VA in July!
9. My favorite food is brussel sprouts.
10. My favorite movie is "Back to the Future".
11. I am part of the $2 club.
12. I am the fifth child of six.
13. I was married on May 20, 2006.
14. I am 5'9".
15. I live in Utah (NOT FOR LONG!!).
16. I like dogs.
17. I like to make furniture out of wood.
18. I really like to work on cars.
19. I served my mission in Riverside, CA.
20. My major is Biomedical Engineering.
21. I wish I was a cowboy sometimes.
22. I like to cook.
23. I hate to do laundry.
24. I don't like chocolate.
25. I love skittles.
26. I love slurpees.
27. I want to adopt kids (eventually).
28. I like cats.
29. I drive fast.
30. I have almost drowned twice.
31. I steal the blankets at night.
32. I never ask for help even when I need it.
33. I'v had a job since I was sixteen.
34. I was born in Mexico.
35. I love America.
36. I like President Bush.
37. I love politics.
38. I snowboard.
39. I surf.
40. I love to wear hats.
41. I have disected a cadaver.
42. I like to fly kites.
43. I can fix anything.
44. I love wearing watches.
45. I like to boat.
46. I made this blog.
47. I want to visit the Pacific Island (mostly Fiji and New Zealand).
48. My favorite band is "No Use For A Name".
49. My favorite two football teams are the Vikings and 49ers.
50. I love LOST!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment